Remnant Kings Interest Free Credit
Here at Remnant Kings we’re delighted to now offer Interest Free Credit!
In order to help you spread the cost of your Made to Measure Curtains and Blinds, as well as our fitting service, we are delighted to offer interest free credit when you buy in-store with us. Powered by OmniCapital, we can now offer Interest Free Credit on all products and services over £400 for a period of up to 12 months, with just a 20% deposit.
The application process is simple and only takes a few minutes, using OnmiCapital’s online application form, and a decision is made within 30 seconds of submitting. We are offering this in all of our stores and it will be coming soon online at www.remnantkings.co.uk.
Our Interest Free Credit offer allows you to have beautiful Made to Measure curtains in your home and the ability to split the cost over up to a year. For example, if you were to design your curtains with our team with the total cost of fabric, make-up and fitting coming to £650 your payment plan would be:
- Initial deposit of £130.00 paid directly to Remnant Kings
- Credit arranged with OmniCapital for the balance of £520 split in to
- Over 6 months at 0% interest, 6 payments of £86.67 – total payable £650
- Over 12 months at 0% interest, 12 payments of £43.33 – total payable £650
For more information on our Interest Free Credit products, please visit us in store, call us on 0141 221 6484 or email us.
Applying for finance on our products and services is similar to applying for a credit card. The details you provide are checked against public registers such as credit-rating agencies. To apply for finance, you must meet the following criteria:
- Be a UK resident
- Be over 18 years of age
- Have at least 3 years of UK address history
- Be working a minimum of 16 hours per week
- Have a valid UK phone number and email address
- Delivery address must be the address you use for your finance application
To increase chances of being accepted, ideally, you will have a ‘good’ credit history (no late payments, CCJs etc.).
OmniCapital Retail Finance Ltd is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. For more information please visit: www.omnicapitalretailfinance.co.uk
Please note we are hoping to add this option online soon.