This class will teach you how to make and fit a small roman blind so you can take the information and make and install any size of roman blind you need!
- Cost: £35
- When: Saturday 5th July 10am - 2pm
- Where: Remnant Kings Fabric Superstore, 30 Clyde Pl, Glasgow
- Skill: Basic sewing & sewing machine skills required
- Refreshments: Unlimited tea & coffee plus cake
- Class Capacity: 5 pupils
- Tutor: Anne Roche
Areas we cover include:
- How to measure a window for a roman blind
- How to calculate the amount of fabric required for a roman blind
- Learn the techniques involved in making roman blinds
- How to line your sample roman blind
- How to sew the rod pockets into your roman blind
- How to fit your roman blind to the window
At the end of the workshop you will have a mini blind to take away with you and all the knowledge to make more at home.
Sewing machines are provided however if you would like to bring your own sewing machine you are more than welcome to. We'll supply everything else including all fabric, sewing accessories, roman blind rods, tea, coffee and of course cake :)
And you will get 10% off after the class to buy the fabric & blind accessories for your own roman blind project!
To secure your place call us on 0141 418 0333 - hurry limited spaces.
Please note that participants wishing to cancel their place must give 48 hours notice.
There are also optional block classes available - please enquire at the workshop if you are interested in this.